"Quiet Wooded Setting in the Heart of the Springfield Region"
Fixed site costs, no surprises
Reverse cycle split system air conditioner to main living area and master bedroom
2590mm raised ceiling height
20mm manufactured stone bench top to kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
Quality stainless steel appliances
Carpeted and tiled throughout
Superior fittings and fixtures
Under-mount sink to kitchen
Floating vanities to bathroom and ensuite
Niches to bathroom and ensuite showers
Flyscreens provided to all windows
Turfed and landscaped
Colour through concrete
driveway and pathways
Clothesline & letterbox
3 coat paint system
All homes include BASIX requirements
Professionally selected external and internal colours and materials
Emerging as one of the fastest growing areas in South East Queensland, Ipswich, and Greater Springfield region is an ‘economic success story’. The delivery of public and private infrastructure has fuelled consistent growth and positioned the region as an investment ‘hot spot.’ Economic prosperity, amid new infrastructure and planned upgrades, is set to support residential and commercial growth well into the future.
In 2013 the development of a $1.2 billion rail line connected Greater Springfield to Brisbane CBD and beyond and in 2015 the new $85 million Mater Private Hospital was completed. With various planned developments across numerous industries already underway, the government’s proposal to deliver employment for approximately 52,000 workers in Springfield is already well on track (Springfield Land Corporation 2017).
Current statistics predict that by 2026, the Ipswich economy will be $12.7 billion, a growth of 159.2 percent since 2008, despite the GFC.
The region is fast becoming a major hub for economic expansion. Employment opportunities, affordable land and an increase in major infrastructure and amenity have positioned Ipswich and the Greater Springfield region as one of the most sought-after places to invest/live in Queensland.
Nestled within a quiet wooded setting, an inviting enclave of neighbourhood tranquillity and wellbeing echoes to the sound of families, community, and nature this is your community at Brentwood Forest.
This highly attractive and affordable home offers a fixed price turnkey package, with 5 spacious bedrooms plus a study making it a hassle-free way to invest.
• Registered land ready to go right now.
• Rolling allocation with plenty of stock coming through.
• 800m to Woolworths, Brookwater Village
• 5km to Orion Town Centre (Including Big W, Woolworths, ALDI and 199 specialty stores
• Health City and Education City precincts just mins away
• Onsite Childcare Centre Opening 2018
• 5 minutes’ drive to Springfield Central Station
• 28 min commute by Train to Brisbane CBD
• Regular bus service on Augusta Parkway - easy access to Springfield Town Centre
• Just 30km from the city centre.
This is an investor's dream property.
Don’t change below
We have an in-house finance division and can assist you to arrange finance from our panel of over 25 lenders!
We also have access to over 10,000 properties nationally and can assist you to find the right property to suit your goals.
Contact us now for more information
Real Estate Investment Finance 1300 130 932
Please note: All pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only
To reserve this property:
• Complete an Expression of Interest with REIF and $1,000 holding deposit
• REIF prepares contracts and express posts to agent/buyer solicitor/buyer
• Standard contract conditions: 28 days finance, 10% balance deposit paid at finance approval, 14-day settlement
• Buyer signed contracts to be posted back for vendor execution
• We send you the duly executed contracts and the 28 days finance